Maintenance & Repairs
~ To extend the life of your machine ~
Many of the defects that are seen for repair can be avoided with a little bit of caution. There are a few points to be careful of in order for the machine to have a long-lasting effect.
If the product breaks down during the warranty period under normal conditions of use due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace parts free of charge for a period of up to 12months from the date of purchase. * The following warranty only applies to ageha, Airtex, Nail Labo and Presto products.
*There may be chance that additional charges may be required in some cases, even during the warranty period.
~ Flow of Repairment ~
Here is the flow of our repair process. In general, the repair item will be sent to the manufacture in Japan for repair in most cases. As a result of international transfer/shipment, repair processes may take up to 1- 3 months.
~ HOW TO PROCESS REPAIR ~
- In some cases, we may incur repair fee even if it is within the warranty period.
- To avoid damages and losses, please do not turn in any items that do not need to be repaired, such as bits and handpiece stand.
- Airtex products have a longer turnaround time due to shipping and handling.
- Issues with apres products are not protected under our warranty; please reach out to apres for product inquiries.
- Machines can be rented during the period of repairment.
- Please be aware that there may be cases in which rentals are unavailable for there are limited number of machines.
- The rental service requires a deposit of $100 which will be reimbursed in full upon returning the machine to Nail Labo Inc.
- Please return in same condition as it was rented.